cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US calling rate

mhamed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I wanted to know what the rate is for calls to the U.S. if I don't have a US add-on for my plan. 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@Samianauman wrote:
Also another alternate is if you have a data plan you can download hangout dialer you can use your data to call USA doesn't use lots of data I personally use that app also work with WiFi and best part your public mobile will show as a caller ID as well try that if you don't want to add add-on

^^

When in the US, add a google voice number to the google account to make receiving calls from the US callers a little lighter on their pocket book. 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@mhamed two prices

$8 for 200 mins = $0.04 per minute

$15 for 400 mins = $0.375 per minute

@mhamed wrote:

Hi, I wanted to know what the rate is for calls to the U.S. if I don't have a US add-on for my plan. 

Thanks!

There is no rate without a long distance add-on.  The calls just won't work.

Also another alternate is if you have a data plan you can download hangout dialer you can use your data to call USA doesn't use lots of data I personally use that app also work with WiFi and best part your public mobile will show as a caller ID as well try that if you don't want to add add-on
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

mhamed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks very much.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

$0. It simply just won't work. Since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, you will need to grab an Add-On to be able to call to the US.

Beauty is you don't have to worry about extra charges or surprising fees. You get what you pay for.

Need Help? Let's chat.