cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US bundle package

Cherylbe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently in US...I added the US $20.00 bundle package yesterday morning over 24 hours before it was needed to my plan. I went to use my cell in the US upon arrival and  it is not allowing me to do so.. I cannot receive or send any texts or make any calls..I have been notified by my credit card provider of the $22.80 transaction coming off my card

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Cherylbe,

If you need further help, feel free to submit a ticket through SIMon, our virtual assistant and we will take a look into your situation.

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

@Cherylbe  If you have successfully purchased the add on try rebooting your phone. If it still isn't working go into your settings and manually select either at&T or T-Mobile. You may have to change to either network depending where you travel as each networks coverage can vary in different  parts of the country.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cherylbe wrote:

I am currently in US...I added the US $20.00 bundle package yesterday morning over 24 hours before it was needed to my plan. I went to use my cell in the US upon arrival and  it is not allowing me to do so.. I cannot receive or send any texts or make any calls..I have been notified by my credit card provider of the $22.80 transaction coming off my card

Purchasing addons is a two step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Cherylbe wrote:

Log into My Account...is your $20 sitting in Available Funds ? If so, you need to go back and "buy" the add-on now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cherylbe wrote:

Did you do the second step of purchasing the add-on after adding the money? It's not obvious but you first deposit money into your account (which you've successfully done) and then you go about buying the add-on even though it seems like you think you went about buying the add-on.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Cherylbe wrote:

Did you buy the 10 Day US Roaming Add-on ? Check your account and confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.