cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US addons issue

sreetara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to cancel my US add ons and its still showing on my profile.

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sreetara You can talk to bot SIMON by clicking on ?, and explain your situation. Although I doubt that you can receive refund because PM is prepaid, but you can try.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sreetara wrote:

I would like to cancel my US add ons and its still showing on my profile.

If you mean roaming add-ons then they self-cancel after 10 days. Did you accidentally purchase one instead of the 200 minute add-on?

@sreetara, do as @yanzhiqiang  and @Triguy  suggests you may get a credit if lucky . Here is a little more help on how to contact them, and what to look for afterwards.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact moderator by clicking "?" mark at bottom right.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Getting a refund is not guaranteed as PM is prepaid.  You could try submitting a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.