cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add-ons

bakergran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased a US add-on. I appreciated the text telling me when it was going to expire. However, I really would have appreciated a similar text confirming the purchase

and when it would expire before I left on my trip. All I received when I entered the US was an text offering roaming for $10 for 10 days, making me wonder if I actually had the coverage I had purchased. 

6 REPLIES 6

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Here is an illustrated guide to the Add-On purchase process.  You will see the two step process in action: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rednip wrote:

I woud definitley like confirmation US roaming has started. I would appciate a text saying so.  I think you are incorrect in assuming people would find that annoying.  I would find it reassuring since my account says I paid $15 for something but does not say for what.

Do you see at least $15 in your Available Funds? If so then you've done the first part. Now the second is to actually purchase the add-on.

If not then the add-on should be showing in your add-ons area lower down on the overview page.

Your Payment History in the self-serve will show all your transactions.

Rednip

I woud definitley like confirmation US roaming has started. I would appciate a text saying so.  I think you are incorrect in assuming people would find that annoying.  I would find it reassuring since my account says I paid $15 for something but does not say for what.

Rednip

I can't tell if the $15 I just paid for a US roaming add-on actualy worked. I have recieved no text or email saying the US roaming add-on is active.  My account says I paid $15 but it doesn't say for what.  Itemized payment information in the user account is needed plus clear puchase conformation. I'm off to the US but I don't know if I have US roaming  😕

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@bakergran wrote:

I recently purchased a US add-on. I appreciated the text telling me when it was going to expire. However, I really would have appreciated a similar text confirming the purchase

and when it would expire before I left on my trip. All I received when I entered the US was an text offering roaming for $10 for 10 days, making me wonder if I actually had the coverage I had purchased. 

To confirm the purchase, you'd have your account open.  I think many would consider it annoying to get a text about an add-on purchase when they had just done it seconds ago.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bakergran wrote:

Did you hve any problem using the US Add-on whilst in US ?

Need Help? Let's chat.