cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on

della
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On February 20 I paid two separate payments of $8.00 for 20 days of coverage and on March 1 was sent a message to pay again for another 10 days, I’ve been trying to get help and able to use my phone. Is there a phone number I can call to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@della wrote:

On February 20 I paid two separate payments of $8.00 for 20 days of coverage and on March 1 was sent a message to pay again for another 10 days, I’ve been trying to get help and able to use my phone. Is there a phone number I can call to fix this?

Yeah the time frame is confusing.

After you bought what you thought you bought, did the service work?

That would suggest you bought 1 of one of the add-ons. Maybe you paid twice. The extra payment is probably still in your Available Funds.

If it expired yesterday then you should be able to re-buy it.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@della  Are you saying that you added one US Talk Roaming $8 10 day add on? And that you are now trying to add another one? Technically you are supposed to wait 24 hours before you can add the same add on. If the funds for the second are in the account. Contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). 

In the meantime download and use the TextNow app over WiFi to make calls, send receive texts for free.

@della wrote:

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@della wrote:

Hey @della ,

The addons are 10 days only. If you are talking about the "US Roaming"

roaming.PNG

Even though the system took 2 payments of 8$ it will only give you  10days only.
You will need to submit a ticket and see if you can get a refund for 1 of the addon.

The best option is when buying add-ons  just pay for 1 once it's used/over you have to wait 1 day and buy it again.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You could only buy one add-on for 10 days at a time. Once the 10 days is up then you buy another 10 days.

Buying two causes issues with the add-on and it won't work correctly. Since there are two add-ons for the first 10 days as you can't purchase the second 10 days in advance.

You will have to contact moderators for assistance.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below.

CLICK HERE 

Need Help? Let's chat.