cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on

joesugarman27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I receive incoming Canadian calls if I am in America ( I’m on Unlimited Canada Call) Or do I  have to purchase US add on 

10 REPLIES 10

I was more concerned about correcting the anywhere in North America comment...   Honestly, I don't know what happens with the 400 LD minutes in the US.  Haven't tried, do not plan to.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

@pakmode, unless the subscriber has the International 400 LD minutes on their plan, calling to Canada and the US are all that are available with the US roaming addon.  Mexico is not part of the deal unless the 400 minute addon is on the plan.

@stonechucker I could be wrong, but I don't believe the 400 LD add-on comes into play at all while in the USA using a US Roaming talk add-on.  I believe you can call [almost]any Canadian or USA number from the USA while using the US Roaming talk add-on, but no others regardless of any other add-on(s) you may or may not have.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@pakmode, unless the subscriber has the International 400 LD minutes on their plan, calling to Canada and the US are all that are available with the US roaming addon.  Mexico is not part of the deal unless the 400 minute addon is on the plan.

joesugarman27

Thanks for your help everyone 🙂

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

With the $8 US Talk only 10 day roaming package (or any Roaming package that includes this), you can make calls to anywhere in North America from anywhere in the United States during that time.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:
To buy add-ons online:
Go to the “Plan and Add-ons” tab
Click the “My Add-ons Button”
Select the add-ons you want
Click “Buy Add-ons”

Boom! It’s that easy
Good Luck 

It's not quite that easy, it's an unintuitive 2-step process.  @joesugarman27 please see here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22572

@Anonymous wrote:

If you travel to the US without a roaming plan, you won’t be able to use any of your services.

Here are the options we offer. 

@Anonymous this isn't entirely true.  You can still receive text messages while in the USA without any add-on(s).  You will not be able to reply, but you can receive.

Also, please be careful with the "we" word--you do not represent Public Mobile, you are just a customer like the rest of us.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable
To buy add-ons online:
Go to the “Plan and Add-ons” tab
Click the “My Add-ons Button”
Select the add-ons you want
Click “Buy Add-ons”

Boom! It’s that easy
Good Luck 

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah of course, you can when you add US roaming add-ons are now available! You can purchase them directly from your self-serve.

If you travel to the US without a roaming plan, you won’t be able to use any of your services.
Here are the options we offer.
Capture.PNG

joesugarman27

So with the US unlimited calling add on I can make calls to Canada and receive incoming calls 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you have to purchase US Roaming add on your Account .

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.