cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Unlimited Calling Plan

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi there, 

I am new to public mobile and was wondering whether there's any plan or addon that has unlimited calling for US numbers? 

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello SUDS,

Thank you for think of us for your new provider, here a link that could be helpful;

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Enjoy the rest of your day  🙂

Danielle

Johan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes thats right, becouse its a prepay system, if you change your plan, part way through your 30 or 90 plan that you had choosen to start with, there is no refund for the time not used. It is best to make a change on or the day before your plan ends for that time period.

I was not quite correct on my first reply to you Robot Embarassed. if you are looking to only make calls to Canada and the US, there is a talk plan for unlimitted calls at $40.00 per month, under the "build your own plan". But if you only make a few calls a month out of the province, then adding on the LD minute is more cost effective way to do it. Also if you only take the province wide calling and you are out side of the your home province, any incoming calls require you to have LD minutes for the call to connect. Any calls you make to area codes that belong to the province you are in, are part of the plan, but calling back to your home province area codes will also need LD. Hope I have not confused you.  

Cheetah24

Thanks for the information. By that you mean that I don't get reimbursed the money I payed for the month. Correct? 

@Cheetah24 Please rememebr PM is prepaid. There is no credit for unused payments if you change your plan in the middle of 30/90 days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Cheetah24

Thank for the information. I'll try it out. 🙂

@Cheetah24 wrote:

Ahhh.. That's exactly what I was looking for. I want to have some kind of add-on or plan which has unlimited US minutes. 

Then how can I make a feature request to the public mobile team that maybe in future to take into consideration of forming a plan or add-on which includes unlimited US calling? 

It's one of the plan options if you click Build Your Own Plan https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Cheetah24

Ahhh.. That's exactly what I was looking for. I want to have some kind of add-on or plan which has unlimited US minutes. 

Then how can I make a feature request to the public mobile team that maybe in future to take into consideration of forming a plan or add-on which includes unlimited US calling? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Cheetah24, are you inquiring about a feature for calling the US from Canada that's unlimited usage.  If so, select the Canada Wide and to the US calling option.

Johan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Suds,

Welcome to PM. You can add on US & Canada LD @ $8.00 for 200 minutes or for $15.00 you get 400 minutes of International calling, which includes Canada & the US as well as a number of other countries. The nice pert of this is the minutes rollover, so if your like me and do not make a lot of LD calles that time could last all year or more.Look under plans and at the bottom are the add ons. Hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.