Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Talk and text added twice

robinraman2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

While adding my US talk and text plan.

I made a payment for one add on because it wouldn't let me add otherwise even though i am on Auto Pay.

Then while checking my add on, I accidentally added the same Ad on again.

Can moderator please fix it ?

7 REPLIES 7

@robinraman2002 wrote:

Do we have a number to contact moderator or some kind of customer service?

@robinraman2002  

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robinraman2002 wrote:

Hi,

I made a payment for one add on because it wouldn't let me add otherwise even though i am on Auto Pay.

So I tried this out (without purchasing). Are you saying you went back in to Purchase Add-ons after having purchased an add-on and actually bought the same add-on and it let you? Because going in once, you can only select one add-on once.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@robinraman2002 wrote:

Hi,

@robinraman2002 click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robinraman2002 wrote:

This is the "customer service". For actual account issues you need to contact the moderators using the ? balloon in the lower right (if it shows).

When you click on Plan Details, what do you see under Add-ons part way down? Or if you bought data add-ons do you see it (them) under add-ons on your overview page?

robinraman2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@robinraman2002  Check the balance on your account. Do you have the extra funds there? You cannot purchase two at the same time. It's a two step process. First add funds then choose and purchase the add on. Remember US roaming add ons start right away.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robinraman2002 wrote:

Hi,

I had understood that we can't buy two of the same add-on.

But anyway, yes, you discovered that autopay is only for renewals. You need to deposit money to then buy add-ons.

You'll need to contact the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.