cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Talk and Text

alkwest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I renewed the 10 day add on for US talk and text and I added US data. My payment history shows that both have been paid for. But they do not show up in my plan details. Neither have worked.  I tried contacting the Mod team with no reply. My US trip is over in a couple days. Any suggestions on how to get action and how to get a refund. I notice many others in the community have had similar concerns. 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@alkwest wrote:
Thanks. I have tried to reboot several times. No luck. It’s an activation problem since my payment history shows that my one time payment was received but the add on doesn’t show up in my plan. Again thx for your suggestion.

Is the payemnt in your account balance?  If it is, please go back and purchase the add-on.

As already suggested until Bisin butted in 🙂

@alkwest wrote:
Thanks. I have tried to reboot several times. No luck. It’s an activation problem since my payment history shows that my one time payment was received but the add on doesn’t show up in my plan. Again thx for your suggestion.

Is the payemnt in your account balance?  If it is, please go back and purchase the add-on.

alkwest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alkwest this might sound dumb but sometimes strange behaviour like this can be resolved with a simple reboot of the device.  Have you tried powering your phone off and back on after purchasing your second 10 days?  If not, could you please try it and test again?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bisin wrote:

I purchased US Text Plan on Saturday, funds charged to our credit card, our account shows the US text plan purchased for 10 days, yet texts are not being sent from US and it is now Sunday.  Texts are being received so I know the phone is working.

Did you turn on any roaming options (other than data)?

Did you scan for and find and connect to either AT&T or T-Mobile (if networks not set to auto)?

@Bisin wrote:

I purchased US Text Plan on Saturday, funds charged to our credit card, our account shows the US text plan purchased for 10 days, yet texts are not being sent from US and it is now Sunday.  Texts are being received so I know the phone is working.

Make sure to Roaming is enabled on your phone.

Bisin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@alkwest wrote:

I renewed the 10 day add on for US talk and text and I added US data. My payment history shows that both have been paid for. But they do not show up in my plan details. Neither have worked.  I tried contacting the Mod team with no reply. My US trip is over in a couple days. Any suggestions on how to get action and how to get a refund. I notice many others in the community have had similar concerns. 

Did you follow all the steps here?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alkwest wrote:

You paid for the US Roaming Add-on but did you go back and select it ? It's a 2 step process and sounds like you didn't actually buy the plan. Does it show you have that money in your Available Funds still ?

Need Help? Let's chat.