cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

jackson5240
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Community

I am going to the US in a month.  My current plan has 2 G Data, unlimited international calling, unlimited texting.  

My question is what should I purchase as an add on.  I'd like to use data, talk and text.  Do I select the $20.00 250mb Data, unlimited talk and text package?

Thanks

Chris 

6 REPLIES 6

jackson5240

Thanks for your help 

I appreciate it. 

Chris

@jackson5240 wrote:

Thanks 

So to be clear, the 2G of data that I normaly have on a monthly plan here in Canada will not be valid in the US?

I will only have 250mb of data not 2.25G of data.  Sorry for newb type of question.

@jackson5240  that is correct unless you purchased the plan that was offered last summer that was a Canada/US plan that is the only plan that would work in both countries without the add-on

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jackson5240

Thanks 

So to be clear, the 2G of data that I normaly have on a monthly plan here in Canada will not be valid in the US?

I will only have 250mb of data not 2.25G of data.  Sorry for newb type of question.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thats the one I get usually aswell, I typically download google maps so I can use offline. And then switch data on off as needed. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jackson5240 wrote:

Hi Community

I am going to the US in a month.  My current plan has 2 G Data, unlimited international calling, unlimited texting.  

My question is what should I purchase as an add on.  I'd like to use data, talk and text.  Do I select the $20.00 250mb Data, unlimited talk and text package?

Thanks

Chris 

Hey Chris, that is the package I get when I go to the states.  It isn't a ton of data but wifi is pretty much all over the place now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The bundle would suit your needs.  Keep in mind that the roaming add-on is valid 10 days from purchase.  Make sure you purchase and add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

Need Help? Let's chat.