cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: US Roaming

called 611 ok - not sure I want to try the lost/stolen at this time - if their website is all f---ed up

Mayor / Maire

Responses have been a little better now...do you not see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right corner? Or an email notifying you of a reply. Don't answer that email though.

Mayor / Maire

@kimchurch wrote:

called 611 ok - not sure I want to try the lost/stolen at this time - if their website is all f---ed up

@kimchurch  One last suggestion power down your phone remove the sim wait 5 minutes and see what happens, hopefully it connects to AT&T or T-Mobile.

no there is no blob over envelope

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kimchurchIt can take the Moderator_Team a few hours to a few days to reply.. you have to be patient unfortunately.

That's too bad and not really acceptable when you pay for something & it won't work especcially when you need your phone to contact people at home - I will be looking for a new provider, this is just NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!

FINALLY RECEIVED 1 MSG - SAYING THEY WANT TO HELP - THEN HELP FOR C---- SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEN ANOTHER DAY WITH NO MORE REPLIES - NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor / Maire

@kimchurch wrote:

FINALLY RECEIVED 1 MSG - SAYING THEY WANT TO HELP - THEN HELP FOR C---- SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEN ANOTHER DAY WITH NO MORE REPLIES - NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kimchurch If you have Wi-Fi download Google Hangouts Dialer to make calls anywhere in North America for free.

THANK YOU - I THINK THY FINALLY GOT MY PHONE WORKING ONLY TOOK ALMOST 3 DAYS