cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: US Roaming

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

Will my plan rewn in the usa

And of course, forgot to mention, you would have to have autopay enabled... 

@duffer900 wrote:

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

Not correct... as long as available funds are equal to or greater than plan cost, AutoPay is not required.

Mayor / Maire

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

Your plan will NOT work in the US unless you got a 10 day US Roaming Add-on. Public Mobile has these add-ons avaialble for your consideration. They only work for 10 days and start the second you buy them....

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle

Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days.

$20
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle

Unlimited Talk and International Text for just $15 for 10 days.

$15
U.S. Talk Only

Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.

$8
U.S. Text Only

Unlimited International Text for just $8 for 10 days.

$8
U.S. Data Only

250MB Data for $10, 500MB Data for $15 and 1GB Data for $20 for 10 days.

From $10

@stonechucker wrote:

@duffer900 wrote:

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

Not correct... as long as available funds are equal to or greater than plan cost, AutoPay is not required.

I was trying to understand what he meant. I was guessing that he meant his main plan if he was in the states. Was kinda vague, took a shot.

Mayor / Maire

@duffer900 wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@duffer900 wrote:

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

I was trying to understand what he meant. I was guessing that he meant his main plan if he was in the states. Was kinda vague, took a shot.

Well yeah...muldersarah is rather difficult to understand so I think your assumption was fine and didn't need to be corrected quite so harshly by stonechucker.

@Muldersarah7989: Your writing is a little difficult to understand. If maybe English is not your first language maybe you could use Google Translate and copy/paste the English result to here.

Either that or type at length rather than short sentences. There's no space restriction here.

Mayor / Maire

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

@Muldersarah7989 if by plan you mean your usual 30/90 day plan that you use while in Canada, it will renew (provided, as noted already, that you have AutoPay enabled or manually load enough credit into your account to pay for the renewal).  If you are asking about your US Roaming add-on(s) instead, those do NOT automatically renew and would need to be re-purchased after your first 10 days if you are staying in the USA longer.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i bought the usa talk & text ten day plan thismorning now in the USA & when I try to send a text it says your current plan does not all USA roaming messages

Mayor / Maire

@kimchurch wrote:

i bought the usa talk & text ten day plan thismorning now in the USA & when I try to send a text it says your current plan does not all USA roaming messages

If your phone is not on auto for networks then you'll need to make it scan for AT&T or T-Mobile. Maybe restart the phone too.

Do you see at least the amount you paid in your Available Funds?

Do you see the add-on further down in the Data and Add-ons area?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes, they took my money & I also see the add ons - I have bought this add on before & have had no problem at all