cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

ibh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Will you be getting a US Roaming Add On that is less than 10 days? I don't want to have to buy 10 days when I am just going for a day or so. Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8

ibh

I agree. I would not expect a one day add on, but perhaps packages of 2, 3 or 5 days.

I love the idea of buying a longer term add on and being able to use say 2 days at one time and then using another 2 days a few weeks later etc. But that might be a managemnt headache. 

Thanks.

If you wish these suggestions to be considered for implementation they must be posted in the Public Lab. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don't see them adding a 1 day option any time soon.  3 or 5 day maybe, as mentioned, as they could price that at a decent price... But a 1 day roaming package would likely end up being priced terribly (it certainly won't be 1/10 the price of the 10 day), and people would end up just complaining that it's a horrible price.

What I would rather see (but which I also don't see as being very likely, as maintaining it would probably be a bitch) is a 10 day roaming package with the ability to turn it on and off at will from self-service, so you don't have to start using it immediately when you buy it, and you don't have to use 10 consecutive days, but rather can use the 10 days whenever you want.

I could see them maybe also offering a 3 day perhaps but I wouldn't expect a 1, 3, 5, and a 10 day.  But I could like a 3 day, catch the people who are going for a weekend. Have it at $10 and the 10 day at $20

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ibh
Thanks Calvin. I agree and hope this option will be available in the future. I have used the 10 day option and it is great

CalvinW

No worries, and I agree, there should be more options for the length of time.

However, do keep in mind that US roaming was just recently added in last November. 

So it is very likely there will be new tweaks/updates in the future. 

ibh
Thanks. It would be good to have this option with PM so I don't have to use Roam Mobility when I only go for a day.

CalvinW

Sorry, there is not any other options available.

Need Help? Let's chat.