cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming plan not applied to account but transaction history shows package

kathycahill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a US Roaming package on May 16, 2019. My transaction history shows that the debit charge was applied to my account and it also shows a second transaction with the package applied to my account. Under my plans/add-ons I can't see the US roaming package applied and as a result I'm unable to use my phone in the US currently. Looking for some help on this one since I'm unable to use my phone.

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kathycahill wrote:

I ordered a US Roaming package on May 16, 2019. My transaction history shows that the debit charge was applied to my account and it also shows a second transaction with the package applied to my account. Under my plans/add-ons I can't see the US roaming package applied and as a result I'm unable to use my phone in the US currently. Looking for some help on this one since I'm unable to use my phone.

@kathycahill  While waiting for the moderators to respond, the fact that the US Roaming add-on does not show on your initial page when you login means that the add-on was not added to you account.

Here is a detailed step-by-step article on how to purchase a US Roaming add-on for your review. It shows what the landing page should look like if you have followed all the steps.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kathycahill wrote:

Do you have any and all roaming options on? Did you manually scan for and find and connect to either AT&T or T-Mobile? Did you get a text from Public Mobile welcoming you to the states and suggesting to buy add-ons? Did you restart the phone?

Edit: when you click on Plan details in your My plan area, does it perchance show up in there?

kathycahill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To be clear the funds have been applied and I have a 0$ balance. Transaction history shows that the roaming bundle was purchased.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@kathycahill @geopublic is right ...if you still see your payment in your avaliable funds it's because you didn' t apply it for your add-on yet...click on buy an add-on.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kathycahill wrote:

@kathycahill  

Purchasing Add-Ons is a 2-step process:

• You will need to add funds equal to the amount of the Add-On to your account.
  • Then, click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview page.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@kathycahill wrote:

In this case you will need help from the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to help you...waiting time is few hours to 2 days.Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.