cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

US Roaming package did not work although it showed successful on my add ons

Hi there,

I have been reading all the posts and was wondering how to get ahold of the moderator.  I had purchased a roaming talk and text package for $20.00, along with the data package for 250MB.  I received that data package and not the talk and text package.  I did top up the account and was charged put received several 611 noitifications that I did not have the capability and that I was unable to call out.  How do I sort this out?

Thanks for all of your help

Mayor / Maire

Re: US Roaming package did not work although it showed successful on my add ons

@Toker1 wrote:

Hi there,

I have been reading all the posts and was wondering how to get ahold of the moderator.  I had purchased a roaming talk and text package for $20.00, along with the data package for 250MB.  I received that data package and not the talk and text package.  I did top up the account and was charged put received several 611 noitifications that I did not have the capability and that I was unable to call out.  How do I sort this out?

@Toker1 Are you currently in the US or Canada?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try and tweak your phone calling settings.

Your roaming setting must be set to off. It needs to be turned on for both calling and data.

Mayor / Maire

@Toker1 

If the data worked, the calling and text shoud be working also.  Did it show up in your add on sections?

Contact moderator via private message, but it takes 1-2 days for response.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayor / Maire

@Toker1 wrote:

Hi there,

The 10 Day US Roaming talk/text/data plan is one add-on.

Am I reading right...did you get the talk/text add-on separate from the data add-on ? If so, log into My Account and see if the $20 is sitting in Available Funds. If US Roaming add-on data is working...the talk/text should be working too.

I was in the US for 4 days but now am home and it didn't work

I had a talk, text and data bundle add on for $20.00.  I was receiving texts while in the US.  However, I could not call anybody, people that tried to call me got a busy signal, and I could not send any outgoing texts as I always got a 611 response "sorry, your current plan does not include US Roaming text messaging.  To update your plan to include US Raomimng....." and I was not able to use data services ( Accordimg to my phone I used a negligible 18.8 MB of roaming while in the US since it was not working.  How do I look at getting a credit since it didn't work?

thanks

Mayor / Maire

Send a message to the moderators with your concern and how you'd like it resolved. They may just credit your account if you ask nice. Please be patient as it might take a few days for a response...usually much less though.

Click this to message moderator

We are in cananda now