cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming not working

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jeremy_M,

Hi Jeremy, I sent you a private message on my wife US Roaming add-on is not working.  Appreciate if you can check on this and advise.

Regards.

Vrance Lam

6 REPLIES 6

vrance

Hi All,

My wife just called that after manually select the carrier as T-Mobile, it is working.  I thought iphone can always auto-select and do not remember to select it manually.  Thanks everyone for the help.

Regards.

Vrance Lam

@vrance, the other things to check is to make sure roaming is turned on in your phone settings and if you can try to manually select AT&T or T~Mobile as your network while in the US

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

vrance

Hi @wetcoaster and @ShawnC13,

Thanks for providing the link.  I have checked the add on is on the profile, and there is a 2-steps process.  The profile did show the US Roaming add-on on the summary page.  I have contacted the moderator and it seems that we need to wait for them tomorrow (just passed 9 pm est for less than 30 min).

Regards.

Vrance Lam

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Looks like Jeremy has gone home after a full day's work. 😉

Have you ensured that your the roaming option on your phone is active?

Have you power cycled your phone?

If the add-on is still not working after trying the above, contact the @Moderator_Team.

If you are unsure on how to go about it:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Thanks to @will13am and @ShawnC13 for the reminder about the two-step-buying process. As usual, I'm sorry to be late to the party!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@vrance, sory to hear that you are hving issues.  The addons are a two step process that most people don't know about.  The first time you purchase teh addon the money is harged ot oyur credit card but not towards the plan, it actually goes into vailable funds.  You then need to re-purchase the addon and the money then comes out of available funds.  If you don't see money in available funds, you will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team

to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Check you account to make sure the add on is actually purchased.  It is a two step process.  If you see funds in the account, it means you only completed step one.  Second step involves paying for the add on with funds in the account.  BTW, if you need to contact the moderator team, use this  link.   Although Jeremy works for Public Mobile, he is not part of the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.