cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming not working - very frustrating!!

linkr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased US roaming and it worked, mostly, for 10 days.  I have now renewed, it shows up as purchased and paid, but is not working.  Extremely frustrating as a working phone is essential!  Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

linkr

Received a credit - refund solved.  Thank you, Public Mobile.

US roaming - still needs work 🙂  

linkr

Also, I had to re-up my US roaming again and, this time, the phone worked but the 1GB of data did not.  I tried all the recommended solutions, but to no avail 😞    US Roaming appears to be a HUGE, well-known yet unresolved issue for Public Mobile.  This may cause me to leave for another provider.  Love it when I'm home, but roaming is awful!

linkr

Thanks - I responded nearly a month ago and am still waiting 😞

@linkr  a écrit :

I renewed yesterday, via 611.  I have now purchased an additonal, more expensive US roaming add-on via the online portal - and it works.  How do I go about getting a refund for the original, $20 add-on that did not work?  Thanks!

You can reach the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened..waiting time is few hours to 2 days..Smiley Frustrated

linkr

I renewed yesterday, via 611.  I have now purchased an additonal, more expensive US roaming add-on via the online portal - and it works.  How do I go about getting a refund for the original, $20 add-on that did not work?  Thanks!

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@linkr wrote:

I purchased US roaming and it worked, mostly, for 10 days.  I have now renewed, it shows up as purchased and paid, but is not working.  Extremely frustrating as a working phone is essential!  Please help!

Rule of Thumb: Don't use PM as work phone.

Did you restart? When did you renew your addon?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@linkr  a écrit :

Yes you can have a delay between to SAME options....you need help from the moderator...here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain to them what happened .Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...OR you can buy a different one and it will be ok...

Need Help? Let's chat.