cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming is 200 mins talk

driver777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in Las Vegas and have added both add Ona. Yet I can not phone Canada   The data is working.  I have followed the instructions by Simon and have the payment and usage page is working. Yet the t mobile service is connected and still the can't phone Canada messages are on my phone?

6 REPLIES 6

@driver777  Add $8 in funds to your account and then purchase the US roaming unlimited talk add on. If you cannot use the other add on you purchased once you return to Canada ( do you have friends or family in the US?) Message the moderators and explain you made an honest mistake and they might credit the $8 to your account balance.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@driver777  The following are the only options available when in the US:

usr.JPG

@Jb456 wrote:

You can also look at the app called TEXTNOW. You can call and text Canada and USA numbers for free over wifi.

You will get a Canadian number in your area with textnow app.

Also works with your cell data plan. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can also look at the app called TEXTNOW. You can call and text Canada and USA numbers for free over wifi.

You will get a Canadian number in your area with textnow app.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@driver777 there is no US 200 min talk roaming the correct one to buy would be the $8 Us unlimited talk 10 day roaming package. The one you bought will only work from within Canada. If you have access to WiFi download the TextNow app and use it to call Canada.

@driver777 wrote:

I am in Las Vegas and have added both add Ona. Yet I can not phone Canada   The data is working.  I have followed the instructions by Simon and have the payment and usage page is working. Yet the t mobile service is connected and still the can't phone Canada messages are on my phone?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The 200 min has no roaming. That's for calls made from Canada not USA.

You would need to look at the add-on options and purchase one that says USA ROAMING ADDON.

Screenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.