cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming - Unlimited Talk not working

Hero9551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day) for $8 but I can not make the call. It still says "your call can not be completed since you used all your minutes"!! I am frustrated!! I just paid $8 for nothing?!!! 

My Plan ($25) is 
- 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text

6 REPLIES 6

@Hero9551 wrote:

Where can I find a moderator?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit...after you send message, watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they reply. Their reply could take several hours but usually much less.

Hero9551

Where can I find a moderator?

@Hero9551 wrote:

No, I am in Canada. I wanted to make a call to the US and that is why I purchased that add-on 

You got the incorrect add-on for calls to US from Canada. Look in Plans / Add-ons for the correct add-on.

In Canada to US calls

1000 minutes ....$15

Send a message to moderators asap to see if they'll credit your incorrect purchase.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hero9551

No, I am in Canada. I wanted to make a call to the US and that is why I purchased that add-on 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hero9551 wrote:

I purchased US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day) for $8 but I can not make the call. It still says "your call can not be completed since you used all your minutes"!! I am frustrated!! I just paid $8 for nothing?!!! 

My Plan ($25) is 
- 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text

That add-on is for use while in USA...won't work while you're in Canada.

Edit...look at Available Funds to see if the $8 is sitting there. If so, now go back and actually buy the add-on you want.

Restart phone.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you in the US now?

Need Help? Let's chat.