cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day)

nminic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a 10-day talk/text/data US roaming plan this morning at 6am (transaction shows in my history) yet now, at 2:15pm when I DESPERATELY need cellular service, it isn't working (I get an automated message saying that I don't have the proper add-on when I try to make a call). Please help!!!!

13 REPLIES 13

@Tiffany_Kwong

Unlimited talk and text within the 10 days.  

As per website:

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle

Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days.

Tiffany_Kwong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm just wondering, for this plan, how many minutes of talk comes with it? Or is it unlimited talk and text?

nminic

Yes, finally it’s working now - just minutes ago, Abdoulaye said that he had it refreshed (on their end) and the add-on apears to be functioning as it should now. Not sure what went wrong this time (it had worked seamlessly for me previously) and/or how to avoid such a pain in the future, but at least it’s working now - thanks.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it working now @nminic

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi nminic,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I am sorry to learn that your US Roaming service does not work properly into your phone and I can reassure you that I'll be there to assist you with this concern.

In order to help you, please send us a Private Message.

For more information about how to use the Community service, please refer to this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16....

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

@wetcoaster I was mistaken.  AT&T, and T-Mobile are correct as you say.

@stonechucker wrote:

Make sure your phone is allowed to roam.  You may need to physically select roaming on, and/or T-Mobile or Sprint (I think these are the roaming partners).

For whatever reason I thought it was T-Mobile and AT&T... Do you have an official link to confirm Sprint as Telus/PM roaming partner, @stonechucker?

Make sure your phone is allowed to roam.  You may need to physically select roaming on, and/or T-Mobile or Sprint (I think these are the roaming partners).

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @nminic, if you haven't already, please send a private message to @CS_Agent right now and provide your public mobile phone number so they can fix this for you.  

nminic

$0 under available funds.

What do you see under Available Funds?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

nminic

No, it is not showing under my add-ons. However, when I go to my transaction history, it clearly shows:

Sep 19, 2017  Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit (Credit: $20 / Balance: $20)

Sep 19, 2017  US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) / Itinérance aux É.-U. - Appels + textos + 250 Mo (10-jours) (Debit: $20 / Balance: $0)

Something is really awry and I need this fixed ASAP, it's really important!

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Check your self-serve account. Is it showing under my plans or add ons? Or do you have a balance in available funds. Adding add ons here is a two step process: 

1) Adding funds

2) Re-selecting the add on

If you do have funds showing, simply purchase the add on again. Also make sure you have data roaming enablled 

Need Help? Let's chat.