cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day): unlimited calls to US nos + canadian nos?

deepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I want to buy the US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) add on. I just want to confirm whether it gives unlimited calls and texts to US numbers as well as Canadian numbers. If not then what would be the charge of calling to a US number/Canadian no?

4 REPLIES 4

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@deepro wrote:

Hello,

I want to buy the US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) add on. I just want to confirm whether it gives unlimited calls and texts to US numbers as well as Canadian numbers. If not then what would be the charge of calling to a US number/Canadian no?

There are no Pay per use Charges or overages with Public Mobile regardless of how much available balance you have. If something is not included in your Plan or any Add ons you have purchased it simply just wouldn't work. 

deepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank both of you for the answer and the clarification!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@deepro wrote:

Hello,

It does like Dunkman says but know that that it is only good for using in U.S. Leftover minutes, texts, data can't be used when you are in Canada.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@deepro 

Yes, the US roaming will cover unlimted texts, calls to Canadian and US numbers.  

Here is the knowledge article on add ons:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

Need Help? Let's chat.