cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Talk 10days ($8) missing from add ons

kandarisumit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6E12C0D8-7A7B-4898-9CD3-9196949BFC1D.jpegI don’t see US Roaming talk 10days $8 anymore in add ons list. I was able to see that addon few days back but now its missing.

12 REPLIES 12

..just a reminder, it's System maintenance night from midnight to tomorrow morning @10am. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kandarisumit : Regulars here would like to know if it will be visible after midnight ET tonight. But it might also be another 24 hours after the time you bought it on the 12th. But it might also be after midnight tomorrow night.

But if you would be interested in waiting until after midnight ET tonight and reporting back with your findings that would be great. Understood if not.

If you need to have some calling in the meantime, you could also use a voip app like TextNow while on wifi somewhere. It also does talk.

Edit: from below: Can you wait until after 10am ET? Could be earlier. I bought a house here using TextNow in a hotel in the states 2 Novembers ago.

@kandarisumit wrote:

I purchased on 12th may... but today i was unable to make call so i thought my plan expired as its also not showing under my add ons section. But i am unable to purchase it again. I think some technical glitch.

This was addressed earlier by @HALIMACS   The same roaming add-on cannot be purchased again unless you wait 24 hours.  To get this done earlier, you'll need to open a ticket to the moderators by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

@kandarisumit 

It is a glitch in the US roaming add ons.  You will likely be able to purchase the same talk add on by tomorrow morning.  

Here is some more information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/us-roaming

• If you want to purchase two of the same U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, you will have to wait for the first 10-day period to expire before buying the second, or you can contact a Moderator.

@kandarisumit 

Ah, you will be able to purchase it again in the morning as it expired today.

Just to confirm, you ARE in the US, correct?   You're not just trying to call the US from Canada, correct?

Cause if you are in Canada, you need the US Long Distance add on to call the US, not the Roaming add-on (which is for use while you are physically in the US).

kandarisumit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased on 12th may... but today i was unable to make call so i thought my plan expired as its also not showing under my add ons section. But i am unable to purchase it again. I think some technical glitch.

@Anonymous wrote:

@HALIMACS : Roaming talk or text add-ons only show up under Plan Details. They're not countable... so they're not with the counters up front.

Well that would make sense, @Anonymous 

As Homer Simpson would exclaim, DUH!!!      (Thanks.  👍)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : Roaming talk or text add-ons only show up under Plan Details. They're not countable... so they're not with the counters up front.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @kandarisumit 

It's under the Talk add-ons, at the bottom (as pictured below).   Is it currently showing under your My Data & Add On's section  (EDIT - Plan Details )  - if so, you likely can't repurchase another until about 24 hours after the existing one is done.   

HALIMACS_0-1621721309693.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kandarisumit : When exactly did you last buy the add-on? You can find that date in the Payment history here (not payment card).

I suspect it's still valid and that you can't re-buy it yet. But regulars here are still trying to nail down details.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@kandarisumit  i have the same options.  I don't remember the price or if they increased. (but I sort of remember the price is correct)

did you buy that before?  you sure you didn't mix up with the US Text for $8?

Need Help? Let's chat.