cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming TALK add on

Angie3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My $8 for 10 days unlimited TALK add on expired this morning. I've tried to buy another one today. I've added $8 to my Account but the add on I want is not listed! Has PM cancelled that option?

Angie3

9 REPLIES 9

honest, it is a very troublesome procedure..they should fix it and shouldn't have the 24 hours wait at all..

but glad it all works out now.. enjoy your trip

Angie3

Thank you - I waited 24 hours & then added what I needed. Why doesn't Public Mobile include this information on the add-on procedure?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Angie3 : Were you waiting for really actually 24 hours after it expired? Like 264 hours after you bought it?

Angie3

Thank you - that worked!

Angie3

Thanks to all for your response to adding US Roaming. I waited 24 hours & the option I wanted was available!

SteveKincade

I have had the same issue in the past. Because it is for a set time period, the system cannot piggyback from one to another one. I.e. 2 days left, renew and get 12 days left. The solution is to use up one package, and then you will see the option to buy it again. Not an ideal solution, but for now, it is a solution. I hope this information helps. Please let me know.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Angie3 wrote:

My $8 for 10 days unlimited TALK add on expired this morning. I've tried to buy another one today. I've added $8 to my Account but the add on I want is not listed! Has PM cancelled that option?

Angie3

@Angie3 

Back to back Roaming Add-ons seem to be glitchy. If still having issues, ask CSA for help and hopefully they can assist asap.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Angie3 wrote:

Angie3

@Angie3  For US Roaming add-on , after it expires, usually  you have to wait 24 hours before you can successfully buy again.

If you waited 24 hours and still don't see it, it could be a browser issue, try to use another browser or clear cache

if you need it urgently, open a ticket with PM to have them add for you.  Since you have loaded fund already, after PM agent got your ticket and validated your identity, they can process the new Talk Add-on for you quickly

Before you successfully buy the Talk roaming again, you might want to use VoIP app to make phone calls.  Download TextNow and you can call US and Canada for free.  You can use it whenever you have Wifi connection

Need Help? Let's chat.