cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Plans

sjd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All US roaming plans are shown as 10 day duration.  Are there daily plans available to add on to this, or plans of longer duration (14 days)?  I often travel to the US for 2 week periods.

8 REPLIES 8

slidebite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Keep your eyes open. Last summer they had a plan which had unlimited Canada/US roaming/text/calls 8.5GB of Canadian data and 2GB of US data for $60. Hopefully they'll re-launch a plan like this again. It was great for frequent (or even not so frequent) US travellers.f9oYVzn.jpg

@kirkmaddox  fyi , it seems that you need to enable roaming and restart your phone in the US. 

@kirkmaddox wrote:

I did not get 10 days of roaming while in Nashville.  Did not get my money's worth as I had no phone or data access. 

@sjd wrote:

All US roaming plans are shown as 10 day duration.  Are there daily plans available to add on to this, or plans of longer duration (14 days)?  I often travel to the US for 2 week periods.

kirkmaddox

I did not get 10 days of roaming while in Nashville.  Did not get my money's worth as I had no phone or data access. 

@sjd wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check mint mobile.com.  They offer 3 month plans $15-25/month.

sjd

Thanks for your help

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sjd wrote:

PM US roaming add-on is only for 10 days.

You need to wait for 1 day after the first one expied before you can get the same US roaming add-on again.

You may check on the local US SIM card when your arrive.  It may be cheaper and/or less trouble for use for 14 days.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

You can also look at apps such as Texnow and using WiFi call free from the Us to Canada @sjd .

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately no. Public Mobile only offers 10 day roaming add-on plans. Hopefully in the future they expand those days.

Need Help? Let's chat.