cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Not Working

Grant_J
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My dad is currently traveling in the States, and before he left he purchased the US 500mb data add on and the US UL texting add on. I just got an email from him saying that neither of those services are working. He cant deal with this himself because he only has spotty hotel wifi access, plus he wants to enjoy his vacation. I dont know which steps to take from here, hes already rebooted his phone as well as reinserted his sim card. I do have access to his account if/when that is necessary.

Thanks

Grant

@Mary_M

5 REPLIES 5

Grant_J
I pm'ed a mod earlier. Some tweaks were apparently made, but it's still not working. It's a bit hard trying to be a tech support middle man with someone in another country and no consistent communication channel.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Follow what @ShawnC13 mentionned and let us know what heppens 

@Grant_J, so there were no available Funds?  If there wasn't you will need to private message a mod, you can find out how to do that here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Grant_J
Yes, I logged into his account to double check that. I was looking through the similar issues already posted on here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Grant_J, does your dad know it is a two step process?  He probably has picked the plan and thought it was paid for but the funds actually go to Available Funds.  He would then need to log back in and "re-purchase" the addon and then it would take the money from the available funds and he would be up and running

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.