cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming NOT working

Simone76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased US roaming package and it says it is not active. I have tried EVERYTHING but still can not get it to work. HELP as I purchased it to use right away and can not access the service to communicate with my children. Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

TreasurerICC

Moderator fixed mine this morning after 3 days.  Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CathyMontgomery wrote:

Sorry for the texting errors. Sooo angry. Trying for an hour to get add ons to work so I can get in touch with my son.

So you deposited money into your account, bought only one of any roaming add-on, checked that the add-on shows lower down on the overview page, your Available Funds went back down, restarted the phone, verified that you were connecting to either AT&T or T-Mobile when you're in the states.

CathyMontgomery

Sorry for the texting errors. Sooo angry. Trying for an hour to get add ons to work so I can get in touch with my son.

CathyMontgomery

Mobiles response to add ons for US  roaming is to look for help with their own customers. No help from them to get it activated. Pathetic service.

CathyMontgomery

I just purchased add on roaming as I am in the US. I5 doesnt work. Mobile rook my money and now says it must  my problem!!! I think I got scammed for $20.00. Dont purchase the add ins when travelling as they dont work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Simone76...Log into My Account / Data and Add-ons to confirm if the 10 Day US Roaming Add-on is actually on your account. Sometimes people don't understand that getting it is a 2 step process...first add $$ to your Available Funds, then buy the ad-on that you want. This add-on only works when your in US. You might have to restart your phone. You might have to manually select either of T-mobile or AT&T, whichever works best where you are. If everything is done correctly, it should be good for 10 Days from the minute you clicked Buy.

As suggested by @GR , some customers are reporting a connectivity problem when they get to US. If you've confirmed all steps were done correctly and still no working...click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Start by typing "US roaming add-on problem", then follow along to "Contact Moderators". They will give you guidance if there's a fix. Good luck.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Simone76  they said yesterday that there's a glitch with the US roaming add on.  Make sure you purchased it and it shows in your add ons.  If it still doesn't work click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page to message the moderators for help and hopefully theyll get back to you within a few hours 

Need Help? Let's chat.