cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Data Not Working - iPhone 7 version 10.3.3

khanre
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to get US roaming working. Calls and Texts are working fine. I have added these add-ons on this phone before and travelled to the US before and it worked fine. 

I have added the add-ons successfully on the account. I can see them listed in the add-on section. Data used: 0 / 1024mb.

There's no option to modify the APN settings for cellular data. The only option I see is to modify the 'personal hotspot' apn settings, currently set to 'isp.mb.com'

I have already enabled cellular data and roaming data on the phone. I have reset the network settings and rebooted several times, with no success. 

Running out of ideas and cannot find anything on the internet on modifying cellular data APN settings on IOS 10.3.3.

Carrier Version: Public Mobile 28.3

Currently in US connected to AT&T, tried switching to T-Mobile and that didn't work either. Need data urgently for my work trip.

Screenshots added below for reference.

Please help. 

Data Add-on.PNG

Data Usage.PNG

IMG-20170911-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20170911-WA0001.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

khanre

This issue has been resolved by the moderator.

The issue was that I added the 1GB canada add-on and not US Roaming add-on. doh!

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @khanre

I just answered your private message about this data roaming issue 🙂 

Saray

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@khanre, how much did you pay for the addon?  I paid $20 for the Talk text and 250mb for the US addon.  I think as @mhaider  mentioned it looks like you might have the regular data addon instead of the US data addon

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mhaider
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a feeling you accidentally added the normal 1GB add on instead of the US romaing one judging from your screenshot.

You should have added "US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00"

Please contact a mod to see if they can replace your add on or you may just have to add it yourself and keep the 1gb data for some later usage when you do go over.

khanre

Yup, that's already been enabled. 

IMG-20170911-WA0005.jpg

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@khanre, one thing to check is to make sure that you have your Data Roaming turned on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.