cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add-on Not Available?

ReillyWood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There are no options to add US Roaming to my account (no options under the US Roaming column).  What can I do?

Rob Wood

6 REPLIES 6

ReillyWood

On the first computer I was using, I didn't try another browser nor did I clear my cache.  But I did find that 3 of 4 family accounts show the US Roaming options and one doesn't.

On a second computer, I get the same result for the same accounts.

All are using Chrome.  

Update: I was also able to try it via Firefox.  Same result.  There seems to be something wrong with one of the accounts (yesterday it was at least 2 accounts).

Rob Wood

@ReillyWood did you try another browser such as safari or chrome as @Luddite suggested?

ReillyWood
The above is what I see, on two of the family accounts. Nothing unique/special that I know about the accounts. We've had US Roaming on them before, back in Dec'16.

ReillyWood

Capture.PNG

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

While you're waiting, try again after clearing your browser's cache and turning off any popup/ad blocker, and/or try a different browser (Chrome often seems a cure).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Is there anything else odd with the account?  Not that it should matter, what plan do you have?  Anway, the option should be right there.  If you need help with adding the service, you could contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.