cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add-On Question

bpk2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear Public Mobile Community,

My wife and I are preparing to go to Florida. If we purchase the "US Talk and Text Bundle" US roaming bundle, will we be able to phone/text both my sister-in-law (who lives in Florida and has an American phone number) and our son (who lives in Canada and has a Canadian number) or do we need to purchase a second add-on?

Thank you in advance for your help!

5 REPLIES 5

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bpk2019  If you need more than 10 days (in the future), you can message the moderators with the "?" and ask them to automatically renew the add-on, without you having to keep track and add it every 10 days. Also, it's a good idea to restart your phone after returning to ensure everything is fine

bpk2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bpk2019 wrote:

My wife and I are preparing to go to Florida. If we purchase the "US Talk and Text Bundle" US roaming bundle, will we be able to phone/text both my sister-in-law (who lives in Florida and has an American phone number) and our son (who lives in Canada and has a Canadian number) or do we need to purchase a second add-on?

You are good to go.  A couple of things to remember, the add-on starts as soon as it is purchased and it is 10 calendar days based off of the Eastern Time Zone

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bpk2019 

With the 10 day roaming add on, you will be able to call/text both Canadian and American numbers while traveling in the USA.  Just need the single 10 day US talk and text add on

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bpk2019 wrote:

You're good to go.

Remember, deposit money, then buy add-on. It's a little non-intuitive.

Need Help? Let's chat.