cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add-On Not Working

BGL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the talk-only US roaming add on for 10 days (ended midnight last night) and it worked perfectly. An hour ago, I purchased it again, but this time it isn't working. I tried restarting my phone, switching from AT&T to T-Mobile -- nothing works! Can you help?

4 REPLIES 4

@BGL  a écrit :

Thanks, popping. I tried it but it did not work.

The only solution is to answer the moderator... and wait.,, they will fix your add-on. 

BGL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, popping. I tried it but it did not work.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

We really want to help you. Please, kindly contact us through the online community as it's a better place to get assistance with any of your inquiries: https://bit.ly/2CDoc2k. 

Regards,

Public Mobile Moderator Team.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BGL wrote:

I had the talk-only US roaming add on for 10 days (ended midnight last night) and it worked perfectly. An hour ago, I purchased it again, but this time it isn't working. I tried restarting my phone, switching from AT&T to T-Mobile -- nothing works! Can you help?

Your account may not provisioned correctly.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your roaming feature.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

Need Help? Let's chat.