cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming $20 Data Payed for Twice

adamhaidar15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought the $20 US roaming data ad on as I plan to go to the US in a couple of days. I have two charges to my credit card so the payment went through. The problem is the ad-on is not showing that it's been applied or in use anywhere on the portal. Do I have to wait longer ? It's been about 30 minutes. I'd like to get this resolved before I cross the border. 

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@adamhaidar15 wrote:

I bought the $20 US roaming data ad on as I plan to go to the US in a couple of days. I have two charges to my credit card so the payment went through. The problem is the ad-on is not showing that it's been applied or in use anywhere on the portal. Do I have to wait longer ? It's been about 30 minutes. I'd like to get this resolved before I cross the border. 

The 10 Day US Roaming add-on will be on account as soon as you buy it. Log into My Account / Available Funds...do you see your $40 sitting there ? If so, now you need to go back to "Purchase Add-ons" and "buy" the add-on you want. As suggested already...as soon as you buy it...that's Day 1 of 10.

If you plan on going "in a couple of days', I suggest you put off buying it until the morning you leave to maximize your useage time. If you have, in fact, already bought it...your 10 Days are being counted now. Once you're in US, you may have to cycle phone off/on and manually select either of T-mobile or AT&T...whichever works best where you are.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

What is your balance?

Did you proceed to make the purchase of add-on after you put the money on your account?

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
contact moderator

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It's two steps to purchase add-on.

First though. Log into your self serve account and check if your balance is $40 for the two charges. If it is. Your money safe and you can use one for  add-on and second one for future use. If you want though you could try contacting moderators to see if they will refund second charge.

Simon.JPG

Now as for the add-on.

You do know that when you purchase it it starts right away?? So if you buy at 10pm today that is day one and day two starts at midnight.

If money is in your account for both charges I suggest you wait till your leaving to buy the addon.

Guide below is the two steps to buying an add-on

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Need Help? Let's chat.