cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming 1 Gig Add-on

guillow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

Just used the 1Gig US Roaming Add-on and when I went back to get a renewal, it's gone.

Is Public Mobile getting rid of the 1Gig US data roaming option? That's unfortunate because that means i'll have to keep going back to the website to buy packages as I run through them, and it's the most often package I purchase.

-Steve

11 REPLIES 11

@guillow wrote:

Great to know this. Is there a reason why I can't renew or repeat the 1gig US add-on? Obviously it's the most cost efficient.

Its just the way they set it up. Likely, it will change in the future. 

guillow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great to know this. Is there a reason why I can't renew or repeat the 1gig US add-on? Obviously it's the most cost efficient.

@Samianauman wrote:
I will thanks brother
I know what u mean this way i will be worry free about adding additional add on It will be hassle free deal for 30 days thank again for suggestions and I will get amazon prime as well

Sorry to feed you piecemeal here.  You can buy vouchers online and have everything set up as leave town.  BTW, make sure you acclimatize yourself with Amazon purchases before getting prime.  It takes several purchases to break even.  For regular shoppers, getting it is a no brainer. 

http://marketing.callingmart.com/promo/

I will thanks brother
I know what u mean this way i will be worry free about adding additional add on It will be hassle free deal for 30 days thank again for suggestions and I will get amazon prime as well
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
Wow @will13am
Its a real steal deal 30 dollars 4gb lte unlimted calls n stuff since I I'll be going for 3 weeks I think it's better to get one of those appreciate it will order 1 soon thx for Amazon link as well

@Samianauman, if you are going for a week or so, then PM is a credible option of convenience.  But when you are on vacation you don't want the hassle of trying to renew 3 times and only when the system says you can renew.  I go by the mantra that it is always cheaper to shop local if you take the time to kick some tires.  There is a monetary cost for not having to take the SIM out of the phone.  Buy a month of h2o service and know you are covered from beginning to end.  Of course when you come back, you will talk all about the wonderful trip and hopefully rate the cellular service down south.  BTW, get Amazon prime for free shipping on all orders.  I have it.  It is worth it considering the gas and time saved not having to hike down to the local bricks and mortar store. 

Wow @will13am
Its a real steal deal 30 dollars 4gb lte unlimted calls n stuff since I I'll be going for 3 weeks I think it's better to get one of those appreciate it will order 1 soon thx for Amazon link as well
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
@SD08 thank for the details
I m probably heading usa in month or 2 will keep it in mind about that since I will be going for 3 weeks or so but good to have user like u who always share awesome details thx

Maybe it is not prim and proper to shill the competition here.  H2O (AT&T) wireless is worth a look.  Amazon will happily ship a SIM to your mail box.  This alternative seems more hassle free than the PM option, until they change some of the quirks in the way the addon is purchased.

https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/mainControl.php?page=planMonth

https://www.amazon.ca/H2O-Wireless-Standard-Compatible-Manufacturer/dp/B01LYOU2IX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8...

@SD08 thank for the details
I m probably heading usa in month or 2 will keep it in mind about that since I will be going for 3 weeks or so but good to have user like u who always share awesome details thx

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Samianauman wrote:
Question after 10 days we can buy 1gb again right

Yes, you can buy the 1GB again after 10 days.  As @NDesai said, you just have to wait until the first one expires before you can buy the exact same add-on again.

Question after 10 days we can buy 1gb again right

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately, PM doesn't allow repurchasing of the same add-on before the 10 days run out. It doesn't matter if you run out of 1GB. After 10 days, you will be able to purchase it again. Right now, your only option is to get 250MB or 500MB US add-on for more data.

Need Help? Let's chat.