cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Long Distance rate

iamcdn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am on the $25 plan with unlimited Canada talk. If I have an incoming/outgoing long-distance US call, how much does that cost? 

6 REPLIES 6

@iamcdn wrote:

I am on the $25 plan with unlimited Canada talk. If I have an incoming/outgoing long-distance US call, how much does that cost? 

People tend to confuse the long distance and roaming add-ons.  Roaming add-ons only work while you are in the U.S. Long distance add-ons only work while you're in Canada, so be sure to purcahse the correct package.  Also, please note that the $5/500 long distance add-on cannot be used to call the U.S. 

Another option to call the U.S., if you find that you need either more data or need quite a bit of minutes for long distance to the U.S., would be to change to the $50 plan.

Personally, I would just use Hangouts if I needed to make the occassional phone call to the U.S. That would be free (internet connection required).

@iamcdn wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Incoming calls from anywhere are free for you. 

Anywhere including Europe, Asia, South America etc or just US?

@iamcdn  yes.. incoming calls from anywhere are free for you ..the person calling you pays the long distance...

@iamcdn wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@iamcdn 

The 400 minutes one for $15 also includes international calling..

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

iamcdn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jb456 wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Incoming calls from anywhere are free for you. To call the USA you have to purchase an add-on in your account.

Screenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

200 minutes for $8

400 minutes for $15.

These add-ons rollover each 30 days till all used up

Need Help? Let's chat.