cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data

Maiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I purchased the US talk/text/data plan as usual for $20 and it is about to run out. I went to the 'Add Ons' section to purchase it again as I'm still in the US but now it must be done separately. You have to buy the talk & text for $15 and the data for $8 which of course, brings it up to $22!

So tell me, is this done on purpose so you can make an extra $2? 

If I let the Add On run out today and log on tomorrow will you now show me the Add On WITH US Data for $20 again? 

Mere coincidence that I have $20 in my account which would have covered all 3 services for 10 days as per usual but not today?

All looks pretty fishy to me. I will update tomorrow when I see if I can get the same deal for $20 that was and is always available for the rest of my trip.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Maiden : We'd be interested in updates to the actual time that you can re-buy the add-on.

1. is it after 10 - 24 hour periods?

2. after 10 - 24 hour periods then after midnight ET

3. after 10 - 24 hour periods then overnight into the next morning

4. after 10 - 24 hour periods then a whole other calendar day after midnight ET

Let us know.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Maiden wrote:

I purchased the US talk/text/data plan as usual for $20 and it is about to run out. I went to the 'Add Ons' section to purchase it again as I'm still in the US but now it must be done separately. You have to buy the talk & text for $15 and the data for $8 which of course, brings it up to $22!

If I let the Add On run out today and log on tomorrow will you now show me the Add On WITH US Data for $20 again? 

Mere coincidence that I have $20 in my account which would have covered all 3 services for 10 days as per usual but not today?

All looks pretty fishy to me. I will update tomorrow when I see if I can get the same deal for $20 that was and is always available for the rest of my trip.

As your current add-on is still active, the same one won't show up until it has expired.  You are  not able to "stack" the roaming add-ons.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Maiden wrote:

@Maiden If I'm not mistaken, you need to let the current add on expire and then you should be able to buy the one you want. As you already have the add on in question, that is the reason you can't buy another just yet I believe.

Need Help? Let's chat.