cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data Add-On expired, but I can't buy another one?

ytcat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I've been in the States for a little over a week now and have been using the 1GB/10 days add-on. In the past few days I also bought the 500MB add-on because I ran out of the first 1GB. The first add-on (1GB) just expired so I went to buy another 10 day add-on but I can't find the 1GB option (or even the 500MB one) anywhere. I can only get a 250MB add-on.

I'm here for another week so I'd like to be able to resolve this issue ASAP.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

RogerI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The option should reappear on the 11 day. As stated by others, the options, once purchased run for 10 days and are not available to be purchased during that time. They are not stackable. In principle, the plan should re-appear at 12:01 am on the 11th day, but in practice, I am not sure at what time it becomes available again. The topic has come up many times. It really should be address by PM.

You can't buy it untill its 10 days over or get expired. But you can try contacting mod hopefully they can manually make that 10 days plan removed and you can add finds to your account with help of mod repurchase again.
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
Detailed explaination

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ytcat, I think you will have to wait until the 11 day to repurchase the addon.  I think it goes unavailable for 10 days so that you can't stack addons and will reappear on the 11th day.  This is what I think I remember reading I am sure others will chime in on this as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.