cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data 1gb roaming

Doyle_114
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I'm in Hawaii right now, I've loaded up my account with the $30 required for the 1gb data, followed up and purchased the 1gb add on, and my data is still not working. Why? It was purchased yesterday and I have restarted my phone yesterday and today. I have also asked the chatbot and sent PM an inquiry, but they haven't responded. 

Plz halp!

The issue has been resolved after chatting with the mods. Thanks for the responses!

6 REPLIES 6

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Sorry, but you have purchased the wrong add-on. The $30 1GB add-on is only for use within Canada. You need to purchase the $20 1GB U.S. roaming add-on.

Good catch @computergeek541  been a long day and didn't pay attention to that part

We've all done it before.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Doyle_114 wrote:

I'm in Hawaii right now, I've loaded up my account with the $30 required for the 1gb data, followed up and purchased the 1gb add on, and my data is still not working.

Sorry, but you have purchased the wrong add-on. The $30 1GB add-on is only for use within Canada. You need to purchase the $20 1GB U.S. roaming add-on.

Good catch @computergeek541  been a long day and didn't pay attention to that part

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Doyle_114 wrote:

I'm in Hawaii right now, I've loaded up my account with the $30 required for the 1gb data, followed up and purchased the 1gb add on, and my data is still not working.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Doyle_114 wrote:

Hi all,

I'm in Hawaii right now, I've loaded up my account with the $30 required for the 1gb data, followed up and purchased the 1gb add on, and my data is still not working. Why? It was purchased yesterday and I have restarted my phone yesterday and today. I have also asked the chatbot and sent PM an inquiry, but they haven't responded. 

Plz halp!

Ensure roaming is enabled. Cycle phone off / on. Manually select either of T-Mobile or AT&T..whichever works best.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Doyle_114 

A few things to try:

Make sure the data roaming is turned on. 

Toggle airplane mode on, wait a few minutes and then toggle off. 

Manually select with AT&T or T mobile or vice versa.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Doyle_114 wrote:

Hi all,

Plz halp!

Make sure data roaming is turned on and can you go in and manually select AT&T or T~Mobile as the network?  Have you had data with PM before?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.