cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data 1GB Add-on. Need to add another 1GB add-on before 10 days is up

ringojay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We are travelling in the US right now and need an additional 1GB data add on, the first of which is running out before the 10 days is up.  Can someone assist with doing this?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Worst case I would buy the 500mb usa addon. And ask mods to adjust after the fact. Add needed funds to cover the plan difference between 500 and 1gb

ringojay

I'm only here until Saturday.

If I really need it, I can buy the $15 US data add on which gives 500MB but that's not really a workaround,

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ringojay wrote:

Thanks.  From searching, that's what I found as well.  I'll try to contact a mod.

It may take upto 48 hours for moderator to response.  How many more days you will be in USA?

I believe all folks utilizing the roaming in the US can call the toll free number for support with the US Roaming Add-ons.  At least that's the impression when I crossed the border last year at Niagara Falls, and a text message popped up giving me the phone number if I wished to add roaming.

1-855-4PUBLIC

ringojay

Thanks.  From searching, that's what I found as well.  I'll try to contact a mod.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ringojay wrote:

We are travelling in the US right now and need an additional 1GB data add on, the first of which is running out before the 10 days is up.  Can someone assist with doing this?

Thanks

If it has been used up prior to the 10 day period I think you may need the assistance of the Moderators as there seems to be a glitch where you can't purchase the same US addon until after the TIME has expired even if you have used up all of the data.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ringojay

The 1GB US data roaming is missing from the options.  Do I have to wait until it completely runs out before it re-appears?

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can add more add-ons on Self-Serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.