cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Canada talk add-on

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an active SIM card, paid plan, and add-on but the add-on doesn't work. 200 minutes, US Canada long distant talk.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@3651 wrote:

I have an active SIM card, paid plan, and add-on but the add-on doesn't work. 200 minutes, US Canada long distant talk.

@3651 just to be clear:  you're trying to call the USA while you yourself are in Canada, right?  If so, that's the correct add-on, and you should see the notes other have left about it being a two-step process.  On the other hand, if you're in the USA now and trying to make calls, then you have the wrong add-on and would instead need the 10 day US Roaming Talk add-on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@3651 wrote:

@3651  If you are in Canada access your selfserve account and make sure the add-on is listed under the add-ons section front page. If not, you need to purchase it as previously suggested.

If you are in the US then that is the worng add-on your will need to purchase one of the following:

usr.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@3651 wrote:

If you still see the amount you paid in your Available Funds then you need to go back and buy the add-on. It's an un-intuitive 2 step process.

Or...restart the phone maybe.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a two step process, you have to purchase and add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Need Help? Let's chat.