cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Addon Bundle Missing from Menu

yyzr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, 

Trying to purchase the $20 US Roaming bundle but it isn't showing up in the options. Anyone know how to add it in there? Thanks a lot.

6 REPLIES 6

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you purchased this add-on less than 10 days ago. It will show up again once 10 days period expires. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

first you have to go to your account to you sign in

on top of my account  not on community
and your first page you see

my Data & Add-Ons   and  Click on     Purchase Add-ons

and choice what do you like to add on your account it's too easy

good luck 

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Which plan do you have? Does your plan have data?

Are you sure you didn't buy it already? Which Add-ons are shown under My Add-ons on the Plan and Add-ons page?

Add-ons either don't appear for buying because your plan does not support them (such as you can't buy Talk add-on if your plan has no Talk feature) or because you've already bought that add-on.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @yyzr,

The add-on shows up properly for me as well.

Have you purchased this add-on previously and used up the full 10 days already? That could be the reason why it is gone from your options. 

Could you try dialing 611 (or 1-855-4PUBLIC if outside of Canada) to see if you are able to purchase the add-on over the phone?

If the above does not work, I would send a message to the Moderators for help, using the below link (be sure to include your account number, phone number, e-mail, and pin):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

yyzr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah. It isn't showing up in mine. Only bundle that is showing up is Talk+text for $15

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do you mean the talk + text + 250MB data for 10 days?  It shows up as available in my self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.