cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
popping
Oracle

Re: US Add on not recognized even though listed as active on website

@NateinTO wrote:

And I still get an error message when I try to submit a ticket. 

Any other US travellers successfully making calls yet?

Jay

@NateinTO 

1.  Try a different browser.

2.  Send another private message to

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Moderator_Team 

Any moderator available to give @NateinTO a hand.  

@NateinTO is having issue submitting a ticket and had sent a private message also.

NateinTO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your help, I tried in a different browser, still no luck. I already sent another PM, hoping to have some aknowledgement of my problem.

Jay

@popping wrote:

@NateinTO wrote:

And I still get an error message when I try to submit a ticket. 

Any other US travellers successfully making calls yet?

Jay

@NateinTO 

1.  Try a different browser.

2.  Send another private message to

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Moderator_Team 

@NateinTO is having issue submitting a ticket and had sent a private message also.

NateinTO

I finally heard from MOD, authenticated his e-mail, and now can no longer reply to his PM or even create a new one. What the hell is going on?

popping
Oracle

@NateinTO wrote:

I finally heard from MOD, authenticated his e-mail, and now can no longer reply to his PM or even create a new one. What the hell is going on?

This forum is sloooow this afternoon.

Click on the subject of your message to open the message.

Click on the reply button to send a reply that message.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@NateinTO wrote:

@Moderator_Team 

@NateinTO is having issue submitting a ticket and had sent a private message also. Please give him some guidance as to correct his US Roaming issue asap.

NateinTO

Yes, I  tried to reply to the moderator's message as I have replied to other messages in the past. When I click "reply" it simply hangs and freezes and doesn't get to the next screen.

NateinTO

My first order of business when I get back to Canada is finding a new cellular provider!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@NateinTO wrote:

My first order of business when I get back to Canada is finding a new cellular provider!

There can be "glitches" in the system every once in a while...as you've found out. There does seem to be a problem with the US Roaming Add-ons in the last 24 hours or so. Domestic use doesn't seem to be affected, just the roaming.

I've used the US Roaming in the past and had no problems and I'm sure this glitch is a temporary problem.

I imagine you'll be refunded and made whole, once everything settles out.

All I can suggest at this time is wait it out. If you are in US and need cell service, get a local sim and a cheap plan available at wallyworld. I know it's not what you signed up with PM for though.

NateinTO

@hairbag1 wrote:

@NateinTO wrote:

There can be "glitches" in the system every once in a while...as you've found out. There does seem to be a problem with the US Roaming Add-ons in the last 24 hours or so. Domestic use doesn't seem to be affected, just the roaming.

I've used the US Roaming in the past and had no problems and I'm sure this glitch is a temporary problem.

I imagine you'll be refunded and made whole, once everything settles out.

All I can suggest at this time is wait it out. If you are in US and need cell service, get a local sim and a cheap plan available at wallyworld. I know it's not what you signed up with PM for though.

I fully accept the presence of "glitches" in the system, but what is driving me away from Public Mobile is the difficulty accessing higher-level help when the problem is a technical or system-wide one that goes beyond what can be fixed with the knowledgable and helpful advice of the Community. 

My first message to the moderators at noon on Wednesday went unanswered and it wasn't untitl I sent a second one on Thursday afternoon that I finally got an aknowledgement of my message. They finally managed to connect me to the system this morning.

md2

Agreed. It's immensely frustrating. I will no longer be using Public Mobile when roaming in the U.S. There is ZERO reliability. When traveling, especially with children, one needs a working phone. Period. This is now day three without a working phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.