cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add-on and renewal date

roseburden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happens to my 10-day US add-on when I get to my regular plan renewal date, if that renewal date is before my 10 days are up.

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous wrote:

Jeez. I'm sitting here watching this go unanswered. I get up and do a thing or two. Come back and decide to have at it and bam.

Oh well.

Well I'll have go.

Without searching and off the top of my head...

If you successfully renew I would imagine it would carry on until it expires itself.

If you don't and become in suspension then I would imagine it would stop.

Just guessing.

Either way, we appreciate your valuable time you are spending on this community 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeez. I'm sitting here watching this go unanswered. I get up and do a thing or two. Come back and decide to have at it and bam.

Oh well.

Well I'll have go.

Without searching and off the top of my head...

If you successfully renew I would imagine it would carry on until it expires itself.

If you don't and become in suspension then I would imagine it would stop.

Just guessing.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nothing will happen.  The time period of your 30-day plan and the time period of your 10-day add-on are independent.

The US add-on will continue until its 10 days are up.

I suppose the only thing to mention is that your add-on will only work if your regular plan is active.  So if you didn't make a payment and your account was suspended, the add-on would not work until you reactivated your account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@roseburden wrote:

What happens to my 10-day US add-on when I get to my regular plan renewal date, if that renewal date is before my 10 days are up.

If I have to guess, you need an active plan before you have use any add-ons.  If you do not renew your plan, you cannot use the remaining days in your US roaming add-on..

Need Help? Let's chat.