cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add-On includes what?

SoApropos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, trying to add the "Us Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10 day)" to my account as I am travelling soon. Only problem is that there is zero indication anywhere on the website as to what this plan actually includes. I can hazard a guess that it is 250mb of Data, but what else?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SoApropos

Purchasing an Add-On? Be sure to:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds
2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

US Roaming Talk Add-Ons require a Talk plan. Calls made to numbers starting with the following six-digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialed: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726

BTW...the 10 days take effect as soon as you buy it....so be strategic in your purchase.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you got yhe talk/text/data package then you'll be able to place calls to US/Canada number while in USA for 10 days. You'll also be able to use local and international texting to wherever you want. You'll have 250mbs of data at your disposal as well. If you're there longer than 10 days, it'll expire but you can re-up that plan while there. Safe travels.

Need Help? Let's chat.