cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US 1GB Roaming Data Help Needed

claralolo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased an 1 GB US Roaming used up before expired.  Now need another 1GB in the States.

Option on add-ons page is not available.

Can a mod please help?

Thx! 

6 REPLIES 6

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@claralolo wrote:

Purchased an 1 GB US Roaming used up before expired.  Now need another 1GB in the States.

Can a mod please help?

Thx! 

A moderator probably could help but problem might fix itself before they reply.  Might have to do with you can't add too identical roaming add-ons at the same time, so system protects against that but the system has a glitch or delay before allowing again.   Does it allow adding of diferent roaming data addon?

@Luddite wrote:

@geopublic Well just to nit pick (I'm back !), one must wait until the 11th day after the initial add-on activation; i.e. the day after expiry.

@Luddite  Welcome back. Noted with thanks!

@geopublic Well just to nit pick (I'm back !), one must wait until the 11th day after the initial add-on activation; i.e. the day after expiry.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@claralolo wrote:

Can a mod please help?

Thx! 

@claralolo  You need to wait for the 10  11 days before re-ordering the same add-on. You can order another US data roaming add-on package or if you want the same one you need to contact PM to do it. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Edit: To fix days.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@claralolo   contact moderator here

Need Help? Let's chat.