cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US 10 Day Add On - URGENT!!!!!

Nandini_Agarwal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hi I bought the US 10 day unlimited add on and it is urgent for me to know how I can activate it because I need to contact my family in USA but the add on does not work whatsoever. I need help with how I can activate the add on. I have restarted my phone multiple times as well hoping that it will work. It has been way over 2 hours and it is getting pretty annoying now because I have tweeted about it and tried to contact every way possible. There shouldn't be a problem in the first place and it is very urgent for me to contact my family but I have to keep trying to contact public mobile instead. This is really frustrating please help ASAP! Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

As an alternative, you could buy a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Fongo, WhatsApp, Textnow, or Skype.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nandini_Agarwal 

Install TextNow on your phone, so you can call them for free

@Nandini_Agarwal wrote:

Hi I am in canada! Can I get a refund or a coupon for it then. Also, which add on can I use then in order to contact my family in USA from Canada?

Sorry, wrong add-on purchased. You bought one to use inside the U.S.  

Use Hangouts to call family in U.S. for free.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

SamVanderhoek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 10 Day US Addon is only for Calling/Texting/Data while you are within the United States. If you're in Canada and trying to reach family in the states, you'll need to purchase the 200 US+Canada minutes addon for $8 or upgrade to the $50 or $60 Rate Plans.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If your in Canada and want to call the US, you need this add on.200usmin.PNG

If you bought something else, buy this and then:

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

They may be able to reverese the charge on the incorrect add on.

Nandini_Agarwal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am in canada! Can I get a refund or a coupon for it then. Also, which add on can I use then in order to contact my family in USA from Canada?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Nandini_Agarwal hi are you in canada or US the add on only works when you are in the US 

Need Help? Let's chat.