cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT ! PORT in failed , getting no help from mods

primo2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No replies to my direct messages to the moderators, I am unable to recieve calls. I got that infamous text message telling me it failed and to contact support . Please help admin ! This is a horrible first day at Public Mobile. Data, Text and making calls works. Its just getting calls that bumbed. Please help asap

10 REPLIES 10

primo2018

enjoy ! I will wait around for Public Mobile to do their jobs. I am fine with sim ony service but the sim has to work lol

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker I do agree with waiting on hold, I do like what Koodo is now doing for phone support though I believe all calls are turned into scheduled call backs. You call and schedule a call back based on a list of available tines.

Yes, and service if you ask politely, might be adjusted so that you still get your full 30 or 90-day cycle.

honestly, if you don’t have a backup for when things go wrong, you’re putting yourself ina position to always be disappointed.  Install a wifi calling and texting app, use a landline, and stop worrying about something you have no control over, as it’s a process you have to deal with.

i love the service here.  I don’t have to wait on the phone and waste the day away.  I can go about my day, and wait for a response.

Hmmmm... time for another coffee.  Think I will walk downtown and meet up with some friends for a great afternoon, instead of sitting on hold all day.

primo2018

Great ! Thank for the net etiquette 101 . They need to resolve this and 24 hours without a reply is not reasonable. Service is paid, service is due. Thats all

@primo2018, multiple messages will not help, as they increase the length of time for you to be addressed.  As long as you’ve sent in your complete information, they will be able to assist more quickly, and will get to your issue.

The moderators work on a first in first out basis.  You just need to wait your turn.

primo2018

Can I get any help public mobile staff please ??

primo2018

Gross for port in issues.

mimmo

Current reply time is about 24-36 hours from last I heard 

primo2018

Yes I did and no reply from both the french & english mods

mimmo

Use old sim till port is complete.  Did you send your porting info to the mods?

Need Help? Let's chat.