cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: UNLIMITED Incoming calls?

@manouch wrote:

The plan advertised as UNLIMITED INCOMING CALLS so if the version was not right or PM was not able to provide it when I switched and it written on the plan details that it is unlimited PM has to reactivate my plan. It is their problem not my problem I paid for the unlimited so if they cannot renew their system version this is their problem not me.

So, you're saying that you saw it saying unlimited incoming on or before the 27th? It was 3 days later that somebody noticed it had changed from the original version of the plan. People notice things around here...it wasn't until the 30th that it was seen.

There was an original version of the "same" plan that didn't have unlimited incoming. The new version mentioned the unlimited on confirming the selection but then that mention dropped (but the feature worked). But now the mention is there as of the 14th.

I would maintain that you're on the original version and that you need to change the plan to the new version.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes it was clearly written that the UNLIMITTED incoming that is why I changed!

I believe you are someone from PM that trying to repeat the things here when I say it was written and that’s why I switched to this plan it mean it was there and this not my problem if their system was ready or not they have to reactivate my plate without payment.

Is it enough clear for you my explanation or you want again to defend PM!

Mayor / Maire

@manouch 

I'm trying to nail down the timeline. I'm not defending PM. I shake my head far too many times for my liking at the endless troubles they've been having for a couple months now. And voice my displeasure on occassion. But I'm just another customer.

So your plan ended on April 27 and you had chosen to switch it to the $15 plan. Correct? Or is it that you signed up as a new activation on April 27th and chose the $15 plan? And at that time you saw the unlimited incoming which is what attracted you to the plan. Correct?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i have been useing the unlimited talk and text and voice male for 25$ and just made a payment lastnight night to find out i cant call out or text is anyone else haveing this issue

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i have been useing the unlimited talk and text and voice male for 25$ and just made a payment lastnight night to find out i cant call out or text is anyone else haveing this issue

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are playing with words friend, when you log on to your account and you want to change the plan you see the promotions right.

There it is written unlimited incoming I switched there and it says that on the renewal date you plan will be 15$ including the entire new features.

However, PM disconnected my plan as they said you used all the minutes this is false advertisement by PM, no matter when I changed my plan.

I am not playing with dates as I saw the advertising that the incoming calls are unlimited.

Therefore, why I have to explain to you when I switched my account it was enough clear that this is a promotional plan.

I ask all the customers to make a claim against public for putting false advertising on their website and the reason is that by this false advertising they oblige you to pay for Add-ons and pay more!

Mayor / Maire

@manouch 

You're understandably full of hostility so all I'll say is that apparently the plan is working now or we would have a bunch of people coming in here saying the same problem. We have some other renewal problems seemingly happening right now but not the $15 plan change over.

I'm done.

Contact the moderators and see what they have to say.