Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: UNLIMITED Incoming calls?

@Beer wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:
Noticed that there is no more an "accept Solution" tab.

Because you or an Oracle or a Mod selected the first reply as the solution. You can change it if you like.

How?

You sorta kinda gotta mean it. It can be thought of as a little rude. So be sure to be judicious about it.

The post that has the solution...click on the 3 dots in the upper right and you can undo it. Then you can go to another post and call it the solution.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@Beer, yes, you are still on the old plan, select them now in the change plan area, and make it for your next renewal.  This will flip you and your other account to the new plan.

@Beer  Please be aware that some customers are experiencing issues with not being able to send outgoing texts with the new $15.00 plan so if outgoing texts are important maybe wait till it's fixed.

Yes texting is my number 1 priority --- My plan change will take effect on May 23 - hope by then all will be fine or perhaps I should cancel the change plan at next renewal.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

Because you or an Oracle or a Mod selected the first reply as the solution. You can change it if you like.

How?

You sorta kinda gotta mean it. It can be thought of as a little rude. So be sure to be judicious about it.

The post that has the solution...click on the 3 dots in the upper right and you can undo it. Then you can go to another post and call it the solution.

@Beer  You might also want to edit your original question so that others don't get confused.Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

How?

@Beer  You might also want to edit your original question so that others don't get confused.Smiley Happy

Yeah really. Simple question, simple answer. The rest was discussion.

@geopublic wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

How?

Smiley HappyWas just wondering because usually there is a "accept solution" option. I don't want to offend anyone so will just leave this alone.

Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

How?

Smiley HappyWas just wondering because usually there is a "accept solution" option. I don't want to offend anyone so will just leave this alone.

That button stays on for the OP (you in this case) until you click on it or also possibly an Oracle or Mod does it on your behalf. If they did that, the OP can still change it. But in this specific case your question was answered. Then you asked another question. Which is fine. But you can't *really* change the solution to the second question answered now can you Smiley Happy

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Beer wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Beer wrote:

My $15 plan is as cut and pasted below. 

• 100 MINUTES Canada-wide talk
  • UNLIMITEDIncoming calls
  • UNLIMITEDInternational Textand Picture Messaging
  • + BONUS 250 MBData⁴at 3G speed with AutoPay
  • VOICEMAIL& Call Display

Does UNLIMITED Incoming calls mean that voice minutes are not used up if I receive a call from an another cell or landline phone?

Yes that is exactly what it means.

Just to make sure  --- are all incoming local and long distance calls free regardless if they are from another cell or landline?

Yes

Sory for yet another question -- Cut and pasting from my account page - there is no mention of the unlimited incoming calls.

100 minutes Limited Canada-Wide Talk      14  /  100 MIN
250 MB at 3G speed         44.007  /  250 MB
Unlimited International Texts   132  /  999999 Unit

This is a known issue. Public Mobile is working to add the Unlimited Incoming calls to your plan description.
Not sure if you will see a separate line for it on your account page though.
A simple test to know if it's working, your 100 minutes of talk counter will increase only for out-going calls.

Yes did the test by calling my Cell from my landline and  it showed that it ate a minute. This confirms that the old $15 plan has not automatically been updated with the new plan features. Smiley Happy Have been advised to schedule a change plan for my next renewal date, that I have done.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This problem it is not solved yet and for me and my wife which we switched the plan to 15$ on April 27 it is still using the minutes for incoming calls and this means that even PM is aware of the problem, and the moderator just giving the same reply to everybody that you have to switch again but when you switch even now you see the same plan details and incoming calls are not unlimited.

This a serious problem with PM and they do not want to accept their system mistake instead they are wasting people time by giving the same answer that you have to renew your plan again to take effect.

Mayor / Maire

@manouch wrote:

This problem it is not solved yet and for me and my wife which we switched the plan to 15$ on April 27 it is still using the minutes for incoming calls and this means that even PM is aware of the problem, and the moderator just giving the same reply to everybody that you have to switch again but when you switch even now you see the same plan details and incoming calls are not unlimited.

This a serious problem with PM and they do not want to accept their system mistake instead they are wasting people time by giving the same answer that you have to renew your plan again to take effect.

So you're in a very tight timeline here. The new version of the $15 plan was noticed around Apr 30. There's a possibility that you are still on the original version of the plan. Plans don't automatically upgrade to an improvement on the same plan. You need to actually change over to the newer version.

I've seen screen shots of the fixed text identifying the unlimited incoming. But even without seeing the fixed text, you needed to change over to the new version. You can set it up for your next renewal. You don't *have* to do it now. (unless you want the unlimited incoming where you would lose what you paid at the end of April)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The plan advertised as UNLIMITED INCOMING CALLS so if the version was not right or PM was not able to provide it when I switched and it written on the plan details that it is unlimited PM has to reactivate my plan. It is their problem not my problem I paid for the unlimited so if they cannot renew their system version this is their problem not me.