cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: UNLIMITED Incoming calls?

@stonechucker wrote:

@Beer, which day did you set your plan change (or activate) the $15 plan?  The original $15 in mid-to-late April did not include unlimited incoming calls.  The late April updated $15 plan replaced the original, and didn't show a difference in 'plan' description (yet), and is currently being addressed by PM.

If you have very recently changed, you might be on the unlimited incoming plan. When did your latest cycle start?  This would help confirm.

Switched to the   $15 plans soon after they were introduced - they renew on the 23 and 27 of each month. I assume that since they are not new accounts they may not have the "unlimited incomng call" feature.  

@GR wrote:

Mine was set to change this morning at renewal and it did no problem!  I can confirm that the incoming calls don't go in the 100 minutes counter on the account page. As for the wording on the plan it still does not say unlimited incoming calls. I switched from the old 15$ plan to the new 15$ plan and everything works great 

So I assume the plan features do not automatically update and I should switch to the new $15 plan.

@Beer, yes, you are still on the old plan, select them now in the change plan area, and make it for your next renewal.  This will flip you and your other account to the new plan.

@stonechucker wrote:

@Beer, yes, you are still on the old plan, select them now in the change plan area, and make it for your next renewal.  This will flip you and your other account to the new plan.

Thank you -- have done as you suggested.

Noticed that there is no more an "accept Solution" tab.
Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

Because you or an Oracle or a Mod selected the first reply as the solution. You can change it if you like.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Beer wrote:

@GR wrote:

Mine was set to change this morning at renewal and it did no problem!  I can confirm that the incoming calls don't go in the 100 minutes counter on the account page. As for the wording on the plan it still does not say unlimited incoming calls. I switched from the old 15$ plan to the new 15$ plan and everything works great 

So I assume the plan features do not automatically update and I should switch to the new $15 plan.

New plan features never change automatically at PM unless specifically stated.

@stonechucker wrote:

@Beer  Please be aware that some customers are experiencing issues with not being able to send outgoing texts with the new $15.00 plan so if outgoing texts are important maybe wait till it's fixed.

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

Because you or an Oracle or a Mod selected the first reply as the solution. You can change it if you like.

How?

@Beer wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:

How?

@Beer  Click on the three dots.