cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S data roaming

mniknam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Last month I switched to a $60 plan which has U.S data roaming. While I was able to use my data in the U.S. in the last cycle, it stopped working by the change of cycle. I can still call and text, and I see the 3G or LTE sign but there is no actual internet connectivity. This is super-inconvenient as I am traveling now. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

@mniknam 

As you wait for moderator response, a couple of other things to try:

Manually select the USA carrier, either T mobile or AT&T.  Try both.

Toggle airplane mode on and then off.  

Network reset

@mniknam  One more thing to try while waiting is to make sure roaming and data are turned on within your phone settings. Also power down your phone remove the sim for 15 minutes and then re-insert the sim power up your device and test to see if it has been resolved.

mniknam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

None of the apps are connected and the counter has been reset as well. I just submitted a ticket.

Cheers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mniknam wrote:

Hi

Last month I switched to a $60 plan which has U.S data roaming. While I was able to use my data in the U.S. in the last cycle, it stopped working by the change of cycle. I can still call and text, and I see the 3G or LTE sign but there is no actual internet connectivity. This is super-inconvenient as I am traveling now. Any ideas?

@mniknam  Check your selfserve account (overview page) to make sure that your US data counter was reset properly. If the data counter doesn't show and yur plan just went through a renewal then you need to submit a ticket.

What about accessing email or using another app other than internet? Does it work? 

Submit a Ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.