cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Travel

cshank
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have unlimited International texts but can I make local phone calls while I am in Florida?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cshank you may want to see this post that @ShawnC13 left yesterday for someone else with a similar question (and misconception about their plan features):  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/US-data-on-a-90days-talk-text-data-plan...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@cshank wrote:

I have unlimited International texts but can I make local phone calls while I am in Florida?

No you will need to purchase a US roaming addon package to have any service while you are in the states.  Your plan you have for international texting is for texts that you send while in Canada.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cshank wrote:

No, you need the US roaming add-on.

The unlimited International texts is for you to send text out from inside Canada - not for send text from outside Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.